Tim Tams & Tid Bits from Down Under

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Copy and Paste

I am taking this from an email I just sent to my girlfriends at home, but thought it was good general info so I'm posting it.

I just got back from Tuesday night indoor beach volleyball, which I love! The walls and ceiling are all netted in and you can play off of them.
I had my one on one today with my school leader, Trisha. I meet with her every Tuesday afternoon and I really enjoy our time together. I realized how much deeper the teaching has gotten since last Tuesday and how much I have been pushed in a week. A lot of new teaching to take in, process and decide what I am going to do with it. This week we are studying lordship, giving God total control over your life. Crazy to think that even Jesus gave up His will and went to the cross! Good stuff!!

I've been meaning to share...when I flew here in September I flew to Sydney, then to Perth. As we were descending into Sydney it was sunrise and as I looked out my little 1 by 1.5 foot window I could see the Sydney harbor and the opera house. I was looking for the bridge, just hoping I would see it and then there it was! It was beautiful in the early morning light.

I'm headed to bed, this is one exhausted lady! Love you all! Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home