Tim Tams & Tid Bits from Down Under

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006!

Yesterday was my first free day in Bangkok. I now know right where to go on my next free day...Siam Square!! I reminds me a lot of LA, plus there was good cheap shopping. I only packed 4 shirts so I was happy to find two shirts to add to my wardrobe. The guys all came back with matching Ralph Lauren Polos in different colors, but they were only 180 baht so we are questioning if they are real!!

Things I'm thankful for...
Starbucks
A clean place to live and sleep
Pizza Hut for dinner
Translators
A welcoming host family

Happy New Year!! I love you all so much! Laura

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to read up on your recent travels, and to hear about all that God is doing... I miss you dearly, and wish that Matt and I were with you right now... mmmmmm, YWAM rocks! Our prayers are with you, sweet Laura girl.

Love,
Marie

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home