Tim Tams & Tid Bits from Down Under

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Jury Is In

Dear friends and family,
I'm excited to tell you we have been given our outreach destination. We will leave Dec 27 for Thailand. We will be in Bangkok, doing ministry via sports on the university campus and in orphanages. We will also be doing work around the orphanage, street dramas, help existing YWAM ministries and one that is being pioneered and teaching english on the university campus. I'll share more as I learn more. We will come back to Perth Feb 17, 2007. Then we will be volunteering with Impact World Tour here in Perth for 6 weeks. So my school that was supposed to be March 17 just got extended to April 8. Check out the websites to get a better understanding of I.W.T.
I thank you for your prayers for our team. I promise to share more as I find out more.
I am in my sixth week of teaching, this week on the Father Heart of God. Looking at how our earthly father reflects our view of our heavenly Father, if it is accurate and what we can do to correct it.
http://www.impactworldtour.com.au/

Much love, Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home